By making a booking you are deemed to have read and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Letting starts at 4pm on the day of arrival and ends at 10am on the day of departure. Lets are on a weekly basis (Saturday to Saturday), unless otherwise agreed with the proprietors.
- Prices quoted include electricity, bed linen, towels, kitchen linen and first two baskets of logs.
- Bookings are secured upon receipt of full payment by cheque made payable to Jane Stevenson or by the online payment facility.
- Every effort is made to ensure our online availability information is accurate. However, in the event that the accommodation has already been offered to another party via direct contact with the proprietor, we reserve the right to cancel an online booking by advising via the e-mail address supplied within 24 hours of the booking.
- In the event of cancellation twelve weeks or more prior to the arrival date any money paid will be refunded in full. Less than twelve weeks the money will be refunded only if the property is re-let. It is strongly advised that the hirers take out appropriate travel insurance to protect against unforeseen circumstances.
- The booking is accepted subject to the clear understanding that if the accommodation cannot be made available for the period booked due to circumstances beyond the control of the proprietor and the booking has to be cancelled, the hirer is entitled to a refund not exceeding the amount paid and will have no further claim against the proprietor.
- One small well behaved dog and children are welcome at Gramarye Cottage.
- The cottage is completely non-smoking
- The hirers should advise the proprietor of any breakage or damage which occurs during the let.
- The hirer is responsible for the cottage during the hire period and must take reasonable and proper care of it, its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects and leave them in the same clean and tidy condition and state of repair at the end of the letting period as at the beginning.
- The proprietor reserves the right of entry to the cottage at any reasonable time for the purposes of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs or maintenance. The owner wishes to ensure that the property is offered at its very best condition to meet the needs of the guests consequently periodic long term planned maintenance is often required to take place during suitable weather conditions. Maintenance works includes external painting, grass cutting, gardening and window cleaning. Therefore it may be necessary to carry out maintenance works from time to time during the Hire Period in main due to the limited suitability of available weather windows during a typical Skye summer. We will try to ensure that such works are carried out with the least disruption to the Hirer as far as reasonably possible.
- The proprietor reserves the right to refuse admission to their property and to require any person to leave when they consider there is a breach of contract or deem that there is damage to the property or cause of nuisance or conduct in an offensive manner.
- The use of the cottage and its equipment is entirely at the hirers' risk and no responsibility can be accepted by the proprietors for injury to the hirers, nor for loss or damage to their belongings, including motor vehicles.
Please note that access to the cottage is via a stone stepped pathway and is not suitable for people unsure on their feet.